Thursday, October 1, 2009

Microsoft Office won't accept copy and paste from emails or web?

for a long time I have use Microsoft Office Professional w/o problems. Now if I copy (highlight) anything from my yahoo e mail or the web and then open up Microsoft Word and want to paste..i get an hour glass and eventually with all my clicking to try to get this hour glass to paste what I copied..i get 'program not responding'



Now I can get it pasted by doing this 'new' process (which I don't want to have to do every time) i copy text in my email or from the web. Then I open up microsoft word. Click on edit, then paste special. Paste as text ( i have to click on unformatted text). I have to do this now each time i want to get something into Microsoft word. (I can type in the Microsoft word a new document..) point is..i must have done something to change a setting or whatever??? i dont' want to have to go thru this process..helppppppp get me back to where I simply clicked on copy in my e mail/web page..opened up Microsoft word..and clicked on paste and it appeared.



Microsoft Office won't accept copy and paste from emails or web?free antivirus download



Hi!



I've been unable to find the answer so far, but have exactly the same problem. I can copy and paste anything else to Word, but not so much as one letter from my Yahoo email. I can, however, copy and paste it if I open my email in Firefox rather than I.E., which I normally use. So, I think it must be a Yahoo problem, but I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment